Saturday 26 April 2014

Music: Some Not-so-popular favourites of mine!


5. Mere Falak ka Tu Hi Sitaara

  I doubt if anyone has seen, or even heard of the movie. 'Showbiz', was the title. Well, who cares? KK's genius is the only thing we have retained. And rightly so. If you're familiar with the song, you know what I'm talking about. If not, Just have a listen!




4. Yeh Hum Naheen

  One of my all time favourites, it's the first ever music video that I saved on my cellphone, back in 2008. Here's the full story behind this beautiful number. \Peace/





3. Maula Mere Bhaag Jaga Dena

  One thing we keep hearing when it comes to music. "It grows on you!". This one, actually did, on me. Especially the later portion of the unique twist halfway through this amenably bland track. Toshi, of 'Amul Star Voice of India' fame kickstarted his musical journey in Bollywood with this particular movie, titled 'Summer 2007' (LOL!).




2. Aksar

  No. Don't have to start recalling his scandal because you spot Shiney Ahuja again. He did give us some really good movies, once. 'Hijack' does not feature in that list, though. But KK's "Aksar" won hearts. Still does; the music-lover needs to just play it once.




1. Dil Deewana Kehta Hai [Movie: Hogi Pyaar Ki Jeet (1999)]

  This one, Clearly, is the odd one out. Well, I did say, these are some favourites of MINE!
As an eight-year old, little did I care who the lead actor tripping to this peppy Udit Narayan number was(I did discover, a decade later, that it was our very own Mr. Arshad Warsi a.k.a. 'Circuit'!). I would jump up on the bed and start emulating these colossally stupid dance moves every time this appeared on Doordarshan. Hahh...the Good Ol' Days! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment